How to add an Ad Hoc Charge
Ad hoc charges are any charges that are not lesson-based. For example, these could be expenses, registration or consultation fees. Like lesson charges, these can be multi-directional with some or all of the charge being passed on to a tutor.
Step by step process
- Ad hoc charges are one-off charges, and are meant to be used for items like registration fees, travel expenses and one-off payments to tutors.
- To create an ad hoc charge, go to Activity > Ad Hoc Charges and click 'Add Ad Hoc Charge'.
- Enter a description, as well as charges to the client and payments to the tutor.
- You can determine a category, the associated users, and tax settings.
- More information is available from the link below.
- You can also add an expense to a job
- Click the 'Add Ad Hoc Charges' button on a job’s page. This will link the charge to this job.
- Tutors can also submit these expenses. If you are a tutor trying to add an expense, go here.