How to create credit requests from planned lessons
If you have planned future lessons in your jobs, you can send credit requests to get your clients to pay for all of their lessons within a specific date range. This method allows you to quickly and easily get upfront payments for all planned lessons.
Step by step process
- To create a credit request, you will first need planned future lessons in your jobs.
- Once they exist, proceed to your Accounting > Draft Credit Requests and click 'Regenerate'.
- Here, you can specify the date range for the credit requests to only include lessons within a specific timeframe.
- As default, all planned lessons in the future will be included. If a lesson already has a Credit Request associated with it, it will not be included.
- Now that you have your Draft Credit Requests, you can review them and edit them if you need to make changes.
- To send a Draft Credit Request, you will need to confirm it by moving it to the right-hand side and then click 'Raise Confirmed Credit Requests'. Your client will then be notified via email.
When you approach the end of a given month, you will need to generate a proper invoice to send to the client, both for you to reconcile your books and for the clients to receive a breakdown of the lessons received and lesson reports.
If you don’t know when the lessons are going to take place, and just want the client to prepay an amount to be allocated to lessons later, you will need to create a regular credit request.