How to create a Job
A job is a link between a tutor and a student, or multiple students. If it is a class or group lesson you can even assign multiple tutors to a single job. Lessons are logged within a job and charges and payments are created for each lesson that is logged.
Step by step process
- This tutorial covers creating a new job when you have already decided which tutor is going to teach the student. If you do not have a tutor for the job and wish to make it available for tutors to apply for, then please see the other video mentioned below.
- To add a job, go to Activity > Jobs.
- Then click 'Create New Job'.
- Fill in the job name, description, the charge rate and tutor rate, and click ‘Save’.
- You can add students by clicking the plus icon next to 'Students'.
- And you can add tutors by clicking the plus icon next to 'Tutors'.
- Lastly, set the label on the job from ‘Available for Application’ to ‘In Progress’.