How to Add a Lesson
Lessons are the individual appointments between students and tutors. They can only be created if a job has first been made. Lessons have a time, duration and location, all of which can be set by an administrator or by a tutor.
Step by step process:
- To add a lesson, first go to the job that you want to create a lesson for.
- If you haven’t created a job yet, please watch the video referenced in the description.
- Click 'Add New Lesson'.
- Fill in the times and dates for the lesson, as well as the lesson description.
- If you create the lesson in the past, upon submitting you will be asked to fill out a lesson report that will be sent to the client.
- The lesson is now created as completed, and is ready for invoicing.
- You can see a link back to the job here.
- If the lesson is scheduled in the future, the lesson will be created as planned.
- You can mark it complete at a later stage by clicking 'Mark Complete'.
- If the client cancels their lesson, you can change the lessons status to reflect that by setting it to either 'Cancelled' or 'Cancelled but Chargeable'.
- To have a lesson repeat in the future go to a lesson and click on the button ‘Repeat’.
- Set further definitions for the lesson and click Save.
- Repeated lessons in the future appear as ‘Planned’ on the job.