Creating a Student
Students are your end users. They can be their own client, having one login for both roles, or may well be the children of a client, or a pupil at a client institution.
Step by step process
- You can add a student in 3 different ways.
- The first is by going to People > Students
- Then click 'Create New Student'.
- Fill in the required fields, including the paying client and click submit
- If the paying client is not currently in the system, you can select the option 'Create New Client' in the dropdown.
- You can also add a student from a client’s page.
- Click the 'Add student' link on their page.
- Fill in the form. As you can see, the form will have many fields pre-filled with data from the client’s profile.
- If you have a situation where the client and student are in fact the same person, you can click the ‘Add as Student’ button on the client’s page.
- This is useful when the bill payer is also the person getting taught, for example university students.