Creating a Tutor
Tutors are the client-facing side of your company. Tutors apply to open jobs, create and edit lessons, write reports, and mark jobs as finished.
Step by step process
- To add a tutor, go to People > Tutors.
- Then click 'Create New Tutor'.
- Fill in the required fields and click submit.
- At this point the tutor will receive their welcome email as defined in your email definitions.
- When a tutor is created, they have the Pending status. This allows them to sign in and add their information, such as teaching skills and a profile photo, as well as uploading any documents you need from them.
- You can invite the tutor for an interview by clicking the Invite for Interview button.
- You can change their status to 'Approved'. This means they can now apply for jobs.
- Tutors can also sign themselves up by clicking the sign up link on your company log in page.