How to approve Public Tutor Profiles
Our website integration TutorCruncher Socket allows you to automatically display tutor profiles on your website. Get up more information on how to set up Socket below. Once Socket is integrated with your website, you will need to approve public tutor profiles to display them on your website.
Step by Step Process
- To determine which tutor profiles will be public, go to the tutor whose profile should be public and apply the label 'Public Profile'.
- Under System > Settings > Approve Public Tutor Profiles you can then view the profile that will be displayed.
- If no tutors are listed, you can click the 'Refresh Public Profiles' button.
- If you still have no tutors displayed, you will need to check that you have applied the 'Public Profile' label correctly.
- If an admin or a tutor makes a change to a public profile, then you'll need to approve the change in the same way as releasing them initially.
- If you think a tutor's profile is ready to be listed, click the 'Approve and release' button next to each tutor.
The tutors name and town will be displayed in Socket, as well as any Teaching Skills they have chosen. To add more fields, simply add or edit Extra Attributes and make sure to check the 'Client Accessible' option so that they are displayed.
Please note: It can take up to 24 hours for changes to customisable fields to display on your website via Socket.