How to add a lesson as a tutor
You can add a lesson to a job that you are assigned to. This is how you log your hours/submit a timesheet.
Step by step process
- To add a lesson, first go to the job you want to add a lesson to.
- Click ‘Add New Lesson’
- Fill in the date and times of the lesson, as well as a short description.
- If you create the lesson in the past, upon submitting you will be asked to fill in a lesson report that will be sent to the client.
- The lesson is now created as completed.
- You can see a link back to the job here.
- If you create the lesson in the future, the lesson will be created as ‘Planned’.
- You can mark it complete at a later stage by clicking on it, and clicking 'Mark Complete'.
- To have a lesson repeat in the future go to a lesson and click on the button ‘Repeat’.
- Set further definitions for the lesson and click Save.
- The lesson status can be ‘Planned’, ‘Cancelled’, ‘Cancelled but chargeable’, or ‘Complete’.
Why can't I add/edit a lesson?
There are two possible reasons for this:
- The lesson is on a sent or paid invoice or payment order. The invoice or payment order has to be marked as void to edit these lessons.
- The job is marked as Finished. The job has to have any status other than Finished to edit lessons.
In both cases you will need to contact an administrator to resolve the problem.