How to use Lesson Reminders
Lesson reminders allow you to do exactly that, send reminders before a lesson takes place.
Step by step process
- To set up a lesson reminder, go to Communications > Lesson Reminders and click 'Add Reminder'.
- Choose a name, and which label it applies to. If you don't select a label, the reminders are enabled for every job, otherwise only jobs with these labels applied to them will have reminders enabled.
- Choose who you wish to receive the lesson reminders. If you choose 'Tutor', 'Client' or 'Student', users that are on the job and have that role type assigned to them will receive a reminder. If you choose 'Admin', the client's Client Manager will also receive a reminder.
- Lastly, choose how long before the lesson takes place you wish to send the reminder.
- The email reminder is sent using the email definition for 'Lesson Reminder', which you can personalise.