What is ACH?
ACH payments are Direct Debits, USA style (this one is just for our American clients). For information on how to take Direct Debits outside the USA, check out our GoCardless Integration here
How do I get started with receiving ACH Payments?
A pre-requisite for setting up ACH Payments is setting up Stripe, which you can read about here.
Once Stripe is up and running, you can follow this process
- Go to System > Settings > ACH Payment Integration where you can find the setup or you can follow here.
- Open the link for Set up a Plaid Account.
- Setup or Login to your Plaid Account, this could take a little while, 1-7 days depending on what you're looking for. Plaid will take over from here for a little while. Put your slippers on, make a cup of tea and settle in for a cosy one.
- Plaid has come back to you with the final confirmation, good times, you're ready to roll! Back to TC, into System > Settings > ACH Payment Integration
- Open the link for Enable Stripe with Plaid. Connect your Plaid account with Stripe by clicking Connect, this will ask you to login into your Stripe.
- Navigate to your Plaid Keys you'll see two keys; a Client ID and a production Secret Key. Take those keys and copy them into the corresponding spaces on System > Settings > ACH Payment Integration, and press Save!
Why is there an ACH payment limit?
There is an ACH payment limit that is set and controlled by Stripe. If you are exceeding that payment limit, then you will need to get in contact with Stripe directly. You can find out more information Here