How do I use Apple iCal with my TutorCruncher calendar?
To subscribe to your TutorCruncher calendar on your apple calendar, open the calendar app on your Apple device and follow these steps:
- In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the web address of the calendar listed on the TutorCruncher iCal feed page, and then click Subscribe.
- Give the calendar a name using the Name field and choose a colour from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account.
- To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the “Auto-refresh” pop-up menu.
4. Click OK. To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose Edit > Get Info.
How do I use Google Calendar with my TutorCruncher calendar?
Open your Google Calendar and follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, shown on your TutorCruncher iCal feed page.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar.
The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Why isn't my Google Calendar or iCal updating automatically with my TutorCruncher Calendar?
When you subscribe your TutorCruncher calendar with either Google Calendar or iCal, the time may vary for these calendars to be updated. Calendars are updated automatically within Tutorcruncher, however, they may take a few hours or possibly days for Google or Apple to update the information on their part.
Is there a max number of lessons that can be sent from TutorCruncher to iCal or Google Calendar?
Yes, there is a limit of 800 lessons. This is the max number of lessons that can be updated in either your Google Calendar or iCal.